giovedì 2 agosto 2012

HELLOO EVERYBODY !!!

Hello people! Im Valentina and As u can see from the title of this Blog Im Obsessed wit the TV series SUPERNATURAL as many of u! SUPERNATURAL changes my life..Im a member of the SPNFamily...who is like a 2nd family to me and sometimes even more! Thanks to SPN I knew a lot of people who are passionate like me and I made many SPECIAL FRIENDSHIPS ..not only from my Country-italy- but also from many others!!Soooooo this will be a blog entirely dedicate to SPN and to  all the actors...especially Jensen jared and Misha! Next year Ill go to my first convention in Rome... The Jus in Bello IV and Im so excited to see all of them and to hug tightly my Love: Mr Jensen Ross Ackles!
Ill post pics, videos,interviews and some others stuff.... soooo if u wanna follow this blog and share wit me the news of the show Ill be glad and happyyy! ^_^

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento